HSN – Homestay Network suggests you do not drive a motor vehicle while in Australia. If you do wish to drive whilst in Australia, and you have a drivers license issued in your home country please seek advice about driving a vehicle in Australia we recommend you contact the appropriate agency in the state you will be living in.
In the states we operate in, the appropriate agency is:
- New South Wales, RMS Visit RMS NSW
- Victoria, VicRoads Visit VicRoads
- Queensland, Transport and Motoring Visit TMR Qld
- ACT, Road Transport Authority Visit ACT RTA
- Western Australia, Department of Transport Visit WA Transport
We recommend you discuss your desire to drive a motor vehicle with your Educational Provider and your host family before taking any action.