The original and best provider of homestay services
HSN - Homestay Network is a network of like-minded families who want to share their lifestyle with an international student to create life long memories.
HSN - Homestay Network was founded in 1987 to provide accommodation for academic and student visitors. We are Sydney’s original and premium homestay provider. We have expanded our services to the NSW Central Coast, Melbourne, Canberra and the Gold Coast.
HSN strives to understand the needs of the individual. Our customers receive the highest quality family based accommodation, allowing them the opportunity to enhance their English language skills and excel at school.
We specialise in providing student accommodation close to Universities in Sydney, particularly Macquarie University, University of New South Wales (UNSW), Western Sydney University (WSU), the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and University of Sydney. We operate in Canberra and can place students close to ANU and the Australian Catholic University as well as many private language schools. If you are considering homestay as an accommodation option, apply online now.
At key points in the year, we also take regular bookings for study tours from Asia including Japan, China, Korea and Vietnam. Hosts have the opportunity to choose either a long term booking for an educational institution or a short-term study tour.
HSN - Homestay Network sets the highest standards in Australia for families providing homestay, we:
- Inspect all of our hosts' homes annually
- Perform all necessary background checks, including a mandatory “Working with Children” check on all members of the household 18 years and older.
- Use an incident management and reporting system
- Provide a 24-hour emergency contact number
- To ensure you have the safest and best environment for your studies, we have hosts across Australia in family friendly neighbourhoods with good transportation links to Schools, Language Colleges, TAFE and University campuses.